Product images are crucial to Amazon. Instead of having your physical product for customers to pick up and inspect your item with their own hands, they’re looking for every bit of information they can get from product pictures.
As the saying goes, “A picture is worth a thousand words.”
In Amazon you get a total of 7.
So the question is, what exactly should you display here?
- Main Image
- This is your product on a simple white background to fully show the product plain and simple.
- Product Features
- Close-ups and diagrams showing dimensions and any distinct features
- Arrows and text can be used to display area and use
- Packaging image
- This should show the front and back of your product and all labels/stickers with relevant information clearly
- Any type of size comparison picture or table for various sizes works great here.
- Lifestyle images of the product
- Show how it’s used and handled by a person, highlighting certain features or applications.
- Help add context to your product showing use