Amazon recently launched a new Virtual Bundle Program. The program lets brand owners create ‘virtual’ bundles made up of two to five products that are purchased together from a single detail page. This allows sellers to offer bundles without physically packaging items together or changing FBA inbound inventory.
A few notes:
- There are no separate fees for this program, however each item in the bundle is charged the individual FBA fees.
- Product bundles can be priced lower than or equal to the sum total of prices of the products in the bundle.
- The bundle ASINs have separate reviews and ratings from those of the component ASINs in the bundle.
- The bundles cannot be placed into a parent variation.
- Bundles are based on available inventory for each product in the bundle, if anything is out of stock, the bundle will no longer be available
Ultimately this program benefits both sellers and customers. It is still in the early launch phase and I am confident it will gain momentum and increase the possibilities of both seller sales and customer satisfaction.